- Applies EO 20-82 retroactively for the previous 14 days
- Expires with EO 20-52 or upon an Executive Order lifting the isolation or quarantine after advice from the State Health Officer and Surgeon General.
- Anyone entering Florida via airport from Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York must inform any individual in Florida with whom they have had direct physical contact in the past 21 days that they traveled from an area with substantial community spread.
- Violation order is a misdemeanor of the second degree
- punishable by imprisonment not to exceed 60 days, a fine not to exceed $500
- Any law enforcement authority that interacts with a person in violation of this order shall immediately report the individual, along with personal identifying and contact information, to the Florida Department of Health.
Read Executive Order 20-82