- Expires with EO 20-52 or upon an Executive Order lifting the isolation or quarantine after advice from the State Health Officer and Surgeon General.
- Anyone entering Florida via airport from Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York must isolate or quarantine for 14 days after entering the state (or duration of visit if stay is shorter)
- Does not apply to airline employees or those performing military, emergency, or health response
- Individual is responsible for their own expenses (including medical care)
- Department of Health shall take necessary steps to ensure screen and appropriate isolation and quarantine
- Violation of order is a misdemeanor of the second degree
- punishable by imprisonment not to exceed 60 days, a fine not to exceed $500
Read Executive Order 20-80