- Expires at end of EO 20-52, including any extensions
- Medical Services
- All hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, office surgery centers, dental, orthodontic and endodontic offices, and other health care practitioners’ offices
- Prohibited from providing any medically unnecessary, non-urgent or non-emergency procedure or surgery which, if delayed, does not place a patient’s immediate health, safety, or wellbeing at risk, or will, if delayed, not contribute to the worsening of a serious or life-threatening medical condition.
- All health care practitioners licensed in the State of Florida, including dentists, shall immediately cease performing these elective services.
- Supervised by Agency for Health Care Administration and the Department of Health
Read Executive Order 20-72