Executive Order 20-244 lists all state-wide COVID-19 restrictions. There is a small bit of flexibility for local government. Please be sure to check on any local restrictions when making decisions.
- Effective immediately as of 2020-09-25
- No business can be forced to close.
- There is no longer a distinction of “essential” and “non-essential” services.
- All businesses have the right to operate in some capacity.
- Restaurants may re-open to 100% indoor capacity.
- Local governments may restrict indoor capacity to no lower than 50% and must quantify the economic impact of the added restrictions and must also explain why they are necessary for public health.
- Bars are still limited to 50% capacity.
- Local governments may increase that up to 100% if they believe it will be safe for their area.
- Fines or penalties levied upon individuals for COVID-19 violations can no longer be collected.
- Anyone that still owes does not have to pay
To see more information about past restrictions, visit the original Summary page.